About European Patient Service
European Patient Service (EPS), a company based in Prague (Czech Republic), which specializes in mediation of health services was founded in the year 2013.
Our objective is to provide quality and safe healthcare, which meets client's expectations with respect to patient's health state and possible alternatives. We emphasize a strong link between individual operations and we prevent from superfluous and inappropriate recurrence of diagnostic and medical processes.
Although EPS has been founded recently, our team possesses of rich and long-term experience in healthcare, tourism and management of different ambitious projects.
- Allocation of a patient to an appropriate health center
- Communication between a client and a health center from the first contact until the very end of a treatment
- Mediation of diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and subsequent hospital care
- Providing necessary documentation
- Personal assistance services during surgical intervention (if required, also during entire period of stay)
- Interpreting services
- Accommodation and transport
- Accompanying program
Health centers that we cooperate with are chosen carefully, based on quality of provided services, experience with deliverables of such services and its facilities. Our strong asset is that we cooperate with number of specialists from clinical departments of medical faculties of Charles University.
Spectrum of provided services: Orthopaedics (total joint replacement of hip and knee, arthroscopy), cardiology, oncology (diagnosis, cytostatic treatment and actinotherapy), proton therapy, rehabilitation and spa.
We are continuously expanding a diversity of provided services according to client's demand.