MUDr. Milena Kolářová
Head Doctor of the Inpatient Department of Medical Rehabilitation Care
MUDr. M. Kolářová after had graduated from the Faculty of General Medicine of the Charles University in Prague she passed the attestation from Gynaecology and Obstetrics and from Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine.
The doctor has worked at private Rehabilitation Clinic Monada, at Rehabilitation Clinic of the Motol Hospital, further at German Rehabilitation Clinics and at Rheumatology and Rehabilitation Department of the Thomayer’s Hospital in Prague. At the Rehabilitation Hospital Beroun she is working as a Head Doctor of the Inpatient Department of Medical Rehabilitation Care.
MUDr. Kolářová does musculoskeletal medicine and acupuncture. She is a member of professional and scientific organizations. She is engaged in publishing activities.
- Faculty of General Medicine, Charles University in Prague
- Attestation from Gynaecology and Obstetrics
- Attestation from rehabilitation and Physical Medicine
- Private Rehabilitation Clinic Monada
- Rehabilitation Clinic of the University Hospital Motol
- Rehabilitation Clinic Median Klinik Berggiesshuebel
- Rehabilitation Clinic Asklepios Klinik Schaufling
- Rheumatologic and Rehabilitation Department of Thomayer’s Hospital Prague
- Rehabilitation Hospital Beroun since 2010
- He does myoskeletal medicine
- Since 1989 he has been doing acupuncture
Professional courses, Internships:
- Courses and exams of rehabilitation
- Courses of medical acupuncture
- Lectures of Chinese teachers
Kolářová M.: Bolestivá menstruace, (Painful Menstruation), Triton 2003
Kolářová, Marek: Plynové injekce, (Gas Injections), Triton 2002
Kolářová, Kačinetzová: Pevné břicho, (Fixed Belly), Triton 2005
Co-author: Sborník příspěvků: Rehabilitace, (Collection of Contributions: Rehabilitation), Triton 2010